This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

What do we want to see on the new Opera

i understand that Swan Lake are not planned for the forseeable future. Pity because I thought it would be best ballet for the new Opera stage, where RDB will perform one third of the performances.

But what do you think they should perform on the bigger stage:

Here are a few of my recommandations

Tetleys Sacre and Firefird

La Bayadere

Manon

Jewells

Symphony in C

i want to see all the ballets in the new operahouse...

as for sacre, "there can be only one" ;-) and for me its bejart's, but there is not enough men in rdb to do it, unfortunately.

but again it would be wonderful to see everything in the new operahouse, one should never be afraid of changes. and should the rdb dance bournonville in paris, london, moscow, new york or the new operahouse, bournonville stays bournonville and we as an audience are seated much better!

i want to see all the ballets in the new operahouse...

as for sacre, "there can be only one"  ;-) and for me its bejart's, but there is not enough men in rdb to do it, unfortunately.

but again it would be wonderful to see everything in the new operahouse, one should never be afraid of changes. and should the rdb dance bournonville in paris, london, moscow, new york or the new operahouse, bournonville stays bournonville and we as an audience are seated much better!

I would like to see a midsummers night dream,Onegin,sleeping beauty and Burnonville :)