This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Well, I respect the rules and I create a new topic to post my request!

I'm looking for some Bournonville's ballet who were broadcasted on Danish TV such as Abdallah, La Ventana, Far from Denmark, and so on... I don't know if these ballets were broadcasted on TV, but I guess that Danish TV has brodcasted many Bournonville's productions with the Royal Danish Ballet.

Thank you for your answer!

Jean-Luc, there are. I have several from the 1970s, but they're about seventh generation copies in very bad condition and they won't stand another copy.

There are, I believe, three broadcasts a year from the Royal Danish Ballet. You'll have to find a Danish source for those, I think.

Alexandra,

Thank you for your informations. I'm agree about 1970's recordings, they won't support an other copy. I'm always wondering if a complete Abdallah has been broadcasted during the Bournonville's festival in 1992... And I will try to find a "Danish source". Quite difficult!

Jean-Luc, I don't think there is a complete Abdallah (I may be wrong). I've only seen the third act. There were two videos made of "the Queen's" Folk Tale from 1992, but I don't think any of the others -- except La Sylphide, which has been videoed often, as the Queen often requests it for state galas.