This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Les Ballets Trockadero

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mohnurka

mohnurka

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 05:53 PM

I'm not sure if there is a forum for Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo...

I just watched their program 2 video for the hundredth time in the past month. :blink:. They're incredible! Very humorous, the parodies are great, and all at the same time their dancing is wonderful too. I'm probably going to buy the program 1 for the holidays. Are there any other videos? Or has anyone videotaped any broadcasts off of TV?

#2 Leigh Witchel

Leigh Witchel

Editorial Advisor

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 06:09 PM

Hi Mohnurka -

Despite their name, the Trocks are US based, so I am moving this topic to the appropriate forum.

Glad you enjoyed them!

#3 mohnurka

mohnurka

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 06:12 PM

OK, thanks :blink:. I was just quickly posting somewhere, so sorry I wasn't exactly paying attention.

#4 BalletGirl

BalletGirl

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 02:08 PM

Trockadero is performing in NYC at the Joyce Theater. www.joyce.org--- check it out!

#5 mohnurka

mohnurka

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 06:37 PM

I'd love to go, but that probably won't work... But I'm thinking of buying their program 1 for the holidays :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):