This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

TV modification for better sound.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ronny

ronny

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 March 2002 - 12:21 PM

I recently upgraded the sound from my TV since the tiny speakers that came in the set were just not up to the job of reproducing the great sounds on my ballet tapes. It cost about $20.00 to upgrade and made quite a difference... not in volume, but in quality of sound (deeper lows and crisper highs)

If you want to know more, post a reply here and I will explain more about it.

#2 ronny

ronny

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 March 2002 - 07:11 AM

I want to close this post since it was up for 3 days and no one seemed interested. Thanks.

#3 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,258 posts

Posted 22 March 2002 - 08:29 AM

ronny, it's good to leave posts up for awhile. Not everyone checks the board -- or every forum -- every day, and on a busy day, some posts go unnoticed. It sounds like a worthwhile modification. Not one I could bother with this month, but it's nice to know of possibilities smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):