Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Wilkie

Russian, American, Anything!

6 posts in this topic

I would love to get copies of anyhting recent(ish)of the Kirov or Bolshoi. Particularly of Uliana Lopatkina, Maya Dumchenko, Nadecha Gracheva, Anastasia Volochkova.

I would be fantastic to have a copy of Gelsey Kirkland dancing in any role.

I have be through my video collection and I have ballets that have been commercially releasd in Britain. I also have a lot of documentries on dancers young and old- Bussell to Markova. I have a few documentries on Natalia Makarova that was recorded over here in the 1980's, it has her dancing some of the usuallsto the not so.

This is a small over view of what I have but if there is anything thet I might have that would interest you then please get in contact with me, and if you have anything then I would be extremly happy to swap with you.

I don't know of anything that would help you, but you could maybe try e-bay. I was looking at it today, and they had all sort of random stuff. Is this what you mean?

James, would you like to send me your e-mail address? Mine is jhpsim@attglobal.net

Maybe I can help you to find some things about Kirov and Bolshoï.

Please, send me an email to :

JLUCD@LIBERTYSURF.FR

I would love to get copies of anyhting recent(ish)of the Kirov or Bolshoi. Particularly of Uliana Lopatkina, Maya Dumchenko, Nadecha Gracheva, Anastasia Volochkova.

I would be fantastic to have a copy of Gelsey Kirkland dancing in any role.

I have be through my video collection and I have ballets that have been commercially releasd in Britain. I also have a lot of documentries on dancers young and old- Bussell to Markova. I have a few documentries on Natalia Makarova that was recorded over here in the 1980's, it has her dancing some of the usuallsto the not so.

This is a small over view of what I have but if there is anything thet I might have that would interest you then please get in contact with me, and if you have anything then I would be extremly happy to swap with you.

hello,do you have a documentary Makarova Returns?

Moderator's Note:

This thread goes back to December 2000. Only one of the early participants still participates on BalletAlert! Since that time, we have instituted a policy forbidding the trading, buying, selling, sharing, etc. of videos in VHS, DVD or Blu-Ray formats.* We do permit links to videos posted on the internet from recognized hosting sites such as Vimeo and YouTube.

I am locking this topic.

*The subtitle of this forum clearly states: "No Tape Trading."