Russian, American, Anything!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 James Wilkie

James Wilkie

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 December 2000 - 04:49 AM

I would love to get copies of anyhting recent(ish)of the Kirov or Bolshoi. Particularly of Uliana Lopatkina, Maya Dumchenko, Nadecha Gracheva, Anastasia Volochkova.
I would be fantastic to have a copy of Gelsey Kirkland dancing in any role.
I have be through my video collection and I have ballets that have been commercially releasd in Britain. I also have a lot of documentries on dancers young and old- Bussell to Markova. I have a few documentries on Natalia Makarova that was recorded over here in the 1980's, it has her dancing some of the usuallsto the not so.
This is a small over view of what I have but if there is anything thet I might have that would interest you then please get in contact with me, and if you have anything then I would be extremly happy to swap with you.

#2 Guest_TwInKLetoEs*_*

Guest_TwInKLetoEs*_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 10 December 2000 - 11:10 PM

I don't know of anything that would help you, but you could maybe try e-bay. I was looking at it today, and they had all sort of random stuff. Is this what you mean?

#3 Jane Simpson

Jane Simpson

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 11 December 2000 - 07:04 AM

James, would you like to send me your e-mail address? Mine is jhpsim@attglobal.net

#4 Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 December 2000 - 03:21 PM

Maybe I can help you to find some things about Kirov and Bolshoï.
Please, send me an email to :
JLUCD@LIBERTYSURF.FR

#5 mayichka

mayichka

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

I would love to get copies of anyhting recent(ish)of the Kirov or Bolshoi. Particularly of Uliana Lopatkina, Maya Dumchenko, Nadecha Gracheva, Anastasia Volochkova.
I would be fantastic to have a copy of Gelsey Kirkland dancing in any role.
I have be through my video collection and I have ballets that have been commercially releasd in Britain. I also have a lot of documentries on dancers young and old- Bussell to Markova. I have a few documentries on Natalia Makarova that was recorded over here in the 1980's, it has her dancing some of the usuallsto the not so.
This is a small over view of what I have but if there is anything thet I might have that would interest you then please get in contact with me, and if you have anything then I would be extremly happy to swap with you.

hello,do you have a documentary Makarova Returns?

#6 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

Moderator's Note:

This thread goes back to December 2000. Only one of the early participants still participates on BalletAlert! Since that time, we have instituted a policy forbidding the trading, buying, selling, sharing, etc. of videos in VHS, DVD or Blu-Ray formats.* We do permit links to videos posted on the internet from recognized hosting sites such as Vimeo and YouTube.

I am locking this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):