This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Balanchine Triple Bill, Nov. 2004

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 purelyballet

purelyballet

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 02:02 PM

I agree with you both. I was so impressed with the PABallet corps during Swan Lake (this past season) that I was anxious to see them in this Balanchine series. I have to say, after seeing many other companies corps dance this year, PABallet's corp has been my favorite. As GWTW said, even though they appear to be on the young side, they are very well rehearsed and totally together. KUDOS to both the dancers and the artistic staff for putting together such a wonderfully talented group of dancers. I can't wait to see these young dancers as they mature over the next few years...it appears we will have many exciting dance performances to look forward to at PABallet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):