This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

My Life by Bill Clinton

Besides a photo of Chelsea dancing the Waltz of the Flowers, there are references to our friend, Paul Parish, who has given me permission to post this. Chelsea's photo is in the second group of pictures, and Paul, who was a Rhodes Scholar with Clinton, is on pages 152, 171 and 173.

I feared that my stage door tactics might have become rusty after years of disuse, but I was able to get my copy signed as Mr. Clinton left the CNN studios tonight. :party:

Watching Larry King last night really made me yearn for those Clinton days. Yes, he was a sleaze, and I abandoned NPR during the Starr hearings, but the guy has a brain. Do you think W would have thoughtfully read a book by Styron so he could better understand the abyss of depression? Can we bring back intelligence to this country? sigh

[board Host Beanie on!]

There's nothing wrong with those sentiments Dufay (or opposing ones) but let's keep it off politics for the sake of politics if at all possible - there are people here of every political belief and it's easier to discuss ballet if we don't end up discussing Messrs. Clinton and Bush. Except if they happened to be dancing Siegfried. . .

[board Host Beanie off]

Eureka! Eureka! That's it. The Next New Improved Concept for Swan Lake! Two Mothers! That would explain a lot...I think...?! In fact, everybody has a "dark doppelgänger"! This is the Gene Roddenberry version, with a Vulcan as the Tutor. 48 or 64 or 72 Swan Maidens White and Black! This could mean work for a lot of people, not the least of whom would be the audience, left to figure out what the hell was going on here? :devil: