This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Most Handsome Male Dancer(s)

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#211 Stage Right

Stage Right

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

Wow, what an incredibly long thread! here's my votes:

Ivan Nagy (don't think anyone's mentioned him yet), Erik Bruhn, Peter Martins, George Zoritch. I saw someone mention Christopher Gables in there somewhere, and that brought back memories of one of my favorite ballet books as a child......

#212 cubanmiamiboy

cubanmiamiboy

Diamonds Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

I totally agree with Cubanmiamiboy, what in heavens name is Frometa doing in the CORPS at Cincinnati Ballet (nothing against the city). Surely he should be at least a principal. I keep hoping that Tamara Rojo (with whom he has danced a number of times) might make him a principal at ENB. That is the level where he (I think) belongs. Surely he has worked hard enough to deserve the right.

Definitely. He was a wonderful partenaire for Miss Valdes, and they created one of the best DQ ever filmed. Yes, he should go to England...

#213 Balletgoal

Balletgoal

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

David Halberg and Marcelo Gomes from ABT, Friedman Vogel from Stuttgart Ballet, Vito Mazzeo from San Francisco Ballet,Roberto Bolle from La Scala and Nureyev above all.

#214 Helene

Helene

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,496 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

I have to add Karel Cruz. Photos don't do him justice*. He could have been a movie star in the '40's.

*Better to see him in motion:

#215 savvysearch

savvysearch

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:46 AM

Anyone know who this dancer is? Easily once of the sexiest. flowers.gif

tumblr_nc06z42t7r1rlbys6o1_1280.jpg

#216 tomorrow

tomorrow

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:52 AM

Since savvysearch revived the threat, definitely Laurent Hilaire. 52 and still a beauty.

#217 Amour

Amour

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:55 AM

I'm kind of partial to bad boy Sergei Polunin (minus the tattoos).

#218 Kaysta

Kaysta

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:09 AM

Love this topic!

Marcelo Gomes is definitely #1 for me. I also agree with Federico Bonelli and Roberto Bolle.

Even though he is old enough to be my father, I still think Baryshnikov is incredibly sexy.

And last, but definitely not least, Fabrice Calmels. I could stare at his Instagram photos all day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):