This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Most Handsome Male Dancer(s)

I think Cory Stearns is eye candy.

Oh dear, a google search tells me that "eye candy" may connote that the person is lacking in depth or intelligence and is only a "pretty face." That's not at all what I mean to suggest about Cory. I think he has a gorgeous ballet line and his acting continues to grow in depth. He was amazing, for example, in The Moor's Pavane. I mean "eye candy" in the most positive light--he is, quite simply, in addition to everything else he brings to the stage, gorgeous to look at.

I totally agree with Cubanmiamiboy, what in heavens name is Frometa doing in the CORPS at Cincinnati Ballet (nothing against the city). Surely he should be at least a principal. I keep hoping that Tamara Rojo (with whom he has danced a number of times) might make him a principal at ENB. That is the level where he (I think) belongs. Surely he has worked hard enough to deserve the right.

Romel Frometa, Cincinnati Ballet, ex Principal Ballet Nacional de Cuba-(how come he's in the corps at CB...? speechless-smiley-003.gif )

Thank you for reviving this thread, Cristian.

I totally agree with Cubanmiamiboy, what in heavens name is Frometa doing in the CORPS at Cincinnati Ballet (nothing against the city). Surely he should be at least a principal. I keep hoping that Tamara Rojo (with whom he has danced a number of times) might make him a principal at ENB. That is the level where he (I think) belongs. Surely he has worked hard enough to deserve the right.
Sometimes the only job open comes with a corps contract. I don't know that this was the case for Frometa, just suggesting that maybe ...

Good to see you here, meunier fan. Welcome to BalletAlert! flowers.gif

Wow, what an incredibly long thread! here's my votes:

Ivan Nagy (don't think anyone's mentioned him yet), Erik Bruhn, Peter Martins, George Zoritch. I saw someone mention Christopher Gables in there somewhere, and that brought back memories of one of my favorite ballet books as a child......

Definitely. He was a wonderful partenaire for Miss Valdes, and they created one of the best DQ ever filmed. Yes, he should go to England...

Love this topic!

Marcelo Gomes is definitely #1 for me. I also agree with Federico Bonelli and Roberto Bolle.

Even though he is old enough to be my father, I still think Baryshnikov is incredibly sexy.

And last, but definitely not least, Fabrice Calmels. I could stare at his Instagram photos all day!