Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jorgen

Nina Ananiashvili in Anna Karenina

8 posts in this topic

Nina Ananiashvili :) will be back in Copenhagen guesting in two more Anna Karenina performances on August 27 and September 7 2004. Her Vronsky is Kenneth Greve, whom she also danced with in her only performance this Spring.

Nina Ananiashvili has cancelled :) her Anna Karenina performances since she is too busy after she has been announced the the new artistic director of the National Ballet of Georgia.

yes it's a pity she is not coming

But i think lindstrøm looks wonderful inthe part, sp i am looking forward seeing her again

My favourite couple is Marie-Pierre Greve and Mads Blangstrup. They are so perfect together. I love Gitte Lindstrøm too, but I find more expression and emotion in M-P Greve.

:offtopic:

Is Marie-Pierre Greve the wife/sister of Kenneth Greve?

But allowable :( Marie Pierre Greve is Kenneth Greve's wife.

Shouldn’t there be a forum for these kinds of questions? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not interested in gossip but it is always fun and interesting to find out how dancers are related to each other.

My favourite Anna is Caroline Cavallo. She seems like the only one who has worked with the character. I’m looking forward to seing her being partnered by Kenneth Greve this season. I have not yet seen them dance together.

I think questions about dancers' relationships are best handled if and as they arise; otherwise, the fine line between seeing two identical surnames on a roster and asking if the two dancers are related and seeing two dancers walking down the street and asking "Are they an item???" would be too difficult to maintain :(

I hope, whoever the cast is, those who see these performances will report on them!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0