This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Elena Pankova

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mohnurka

mohnurka

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 02:27 PM

Is Elena Pankova still in Munich?

#2 Jasper

Jasper

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 07:07 AM

Hi mohnurka,

no, Elena Pankova is no more in Munich - well, at least she is no more member of the Bavaria State Ballet. Her husband Kirill Melnikov is still there and also teaching at Heinz Bosl Stiftung (the local Ballet school).
Last December they danced in a production called "The enchanted swan" at Deutsches Theater which they also produced on their own if I am well informed - I did not see it but heard there was not too much classical dancing in it.
Apart from that, no idea what she is doing now...

#3 mohnurka

mohnurka

• PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 09:18 AM

Thanks Jasper! I wish we could have more information about such topics (where dancers are, what they are doing, etc). It'd be great to have a website where they'd list that... That would be hard to keep up on, but :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):