This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Bolshoi Ballet in Boston - October 2004

I just heard from a friend that the Bolshoi will be appearing in Boston this Fall. They will dance RAYMONDA on October 6-7 at 7:30 PM, and DON QUIXOTE on October 8-9 at 7:30 PM and October 10 at 3:00 PM. Does anyone know the venue they'll be using and when tickets will go on sale?

Thanks!

Um, I think you mean Boston Ballet is about to open at the Wang with Swan Lake....

I'd be surprised if the Bolshoi is not going to be at the Wang, that is the most likely venue. I think it may be part of a series of dance companies presented in Boston. I don't have time to check tonight but will look it up tomorrow.

That's right. Here is some info on ticket purchases from the Celebrity Series site:

Brochures are in the mail to current subscribers. Others who would like a copy should call 617-482-2595; write to FleetBoston Celebrity Series, 20 Park Plaza, Suite 1032, Boston MA 02116; or visit www.celebrityseries.org

Purchase Individual Tickets

Individual tickets at regular box-office prices are available beginning Monday, September 13, 2004.

- call CelebrityCharge at 617-482-6661

- buy individual tickets online 24-hours-a-day at www.celebrityseries.org. (Subscriptions are not currently available online.)

- Tickets will also be available at most performance venues four weeks prior to the performance dates.