This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

April albumMore Captioned [Role] Cards

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rg

Emeralds Circle

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,492 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 08:09 AM

even though it's not yet april, i'm taking advantage of the 'free' time to post a new month's worth of russian post cards today.
as before, you should be able to click on the individual images for a better view and/or have them flash by in the site's 'slide show' mode.
as ever, if anyone finds anything to add or correct regarding the captioning, feel free to do so: all information gladly accepted.

#2 carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 10:44 AM

Thanks enormously, rg! :) Gorgeous ones in here. I especially enjoy Karsavina & Vladmirov in Black Swan, Fokine in Medusa, and Karalli's Dying Swan.

Also, I enjoyed Tsavlova in the shorter tutu with heeled shoes! :o That look never caught on, I guess.

#3 Hans

Sapphire Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 08:53 PM

Gorgeous rg!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):