This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

New Dancer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guy Fletcher

Guy Fletcher

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 08:31 PM

Hello Friends,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this message but anyway;
I didn't get a corps contract with the San Francisco Ballet, so... I decided to accept an offer with the Washington Ballet!!! Am very excited, though I have no idea where i'm going to live yet! It'll be cool to maybe meet alot of you in person, I already introduced myself to Victoria Leigh last week when I was in town auditioning. If anyone has any ideas about housing in the area of the ballet please contact me: guyfletcher17@hotmail.com (I hope i'm allowed to do that).
Anyway I just thought I'd share my news with you guys, since I consider you all old friends (at least those of you who know who I am!).

#2 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 08:45 PM

Sure, Guy, welcome back! It's just with minors that we have to be careful about email addresses "in the clear". Adults set their own Privacy Comfort Levels.

Something you should be aware of. We're TWO boards now, instead of one, so you might just like to register at:

http://balletalert.c...dex.php?act=idx

for BALLET TALK FOR DANCERS

#3 Hans

Hans

Sapphire Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 08:57 PM

Congratulations! I love WB, so I hope to see you perform with them!

#4 Leigh Witchel

Leigh Witchel

Editorial Advisor

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 04:39 AM

Mazel tov, Guy!

Please stick around and participate in the discussions when you can. We've missed you on your travels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):