• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MakarovaFan

MakarovaFan

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 06:11 PM

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced source (under $20) for the DVD of Spartacus starring Vladimir Vasiliev and Marius Liepa?

Thanks!

Melissa

#2 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 06:32 PM

Have you checked Ballet Alert's access to Amazon? Look at the upper right hand corner of this page and click on it. You'll be at Amazon, and if you buy anything part of the purchase price goes to Ballet Alert. I don't know how much luck you'll have finding Spartacus but it's worth a try.

Giannina

#3 Fraildove

Fraildove

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 01:04 AM

:offtopic: (Sort of)

Just a sad, sad note. My wonderful husband accidently recorded over my tape of Spartacus with nothing but ..... the SUPER BOWL!!! Sad but true :clapping: Good luck finding a copy. Mine was recorded of tv. All the best

Rachel

#4 Giannina

Giannina

Gold Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 06:47 AM

One more note on Amazon: in order for Ballet Alert to share in an Amazon purchase you must access Amazon through this site.

Giannina

#5 dirac

dirac

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,020 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 11:21 AM

If Amazon doesn't have it, I think www.moviesunlimited.com has it in VHS for about the price you're looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):