This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Symphony in C

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 silvy

silvy

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 07:36 AM

I just wanted to check with you if there are any commercially available video versions of Symphony in C (Balanchine). Living in South America, I never saw that ballet (only the excerpt in the movie "Suzanne Farrell - elusive muse"), and felt I wanted to see the whole of it.

Thanks so much - sometimes is hard to live so far away from the main dance centers....
:unsure:

Silvy

#2 paul

paul

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 01:35 PM

This is one of my favorite ballets. Saw it again last month at Covent Garden,
There is no comercial video available. But if you sent me your address I will sent you a copy as it was shown here in London on TV with the Royal Ballet and the NYCB.
basler_andreas_paul@hotmail.com

#3 Odette

Odette

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 01:06 AM

Hi
When was it shown, why did I miss it!! Is there any chance at all (down on knees and begging!) that I could have a copy too???

#4 paul

paul

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 07:20 AM

Dear Odette,
I donīt know wether you contacted me on my e-mail address. Because 3 member have. I can sent you a copy of the Balanchine Program.
paul

#5 Odette

Odette

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 12:18 AM

Hi
The program doesn't seem to want to let me email you! That would be amazingly kind-could you let me know how much you want for postage etc
Thank you I am very grateful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):