This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Les Enfants de la DansePortion on Coppelia DVD; rest?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 koshka

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 04:52 AM

I just watched part of the DVD of the POB School's Coppelia. The end is a piece called "Les Enfants de la Danse"; it is 52 min long and is apparently a condensation of a 4-part series broadcast on French TV in the late 1980s.

Soooo the question is: is the full 4-part series available on video (PAL or NTSC) / dvd anywhere?

#2 sylphide

• PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 07:26 AM

Koshka, were did you get that DVD?
I have tried to get some DVD/Videos of the POB from Imagidanse, but never received the ones I ordered. I would like to get my hands on any videos concerning the POB school.

#3 koshka

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 09:39 AM

The DVD I have is from amazon:

#4 cygneblanc

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 10:30 AM

Hi Koshka,

The full series has never been available on video or dvd. It has been broadcasted on french TV a long time ago. The only video that has been available for sale was the portion of the movie you have on your dvd !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):