This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Balanchine Centenary

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#16 soloistmom

soloistmom

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 06:39 AM

Why is it that whenever I post something on this site....I get critiqued? Fear not..I will not return so you can bash away.

#17 Leigh Witchel

Leigh Witchel

Editorial Advisor

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 06:53 AM

Sorry you feel that way, soloistmom, and best wishes.

#18 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,279 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 07:01 AM

Thans, Leigh.

Let's get back to talking about the performances.

#19 allegrafan

allegrafan

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 10:15 AM

A girlfriend and I made the trek from Vancouver, BC, for the February 7th matinee. I have been too busy to post on my impression of the day (not for lack of trying :sweating: ), but I will post later tonight once I have the program in front of me.

Soloistmom--please don't stop posting and checking in here. It's important to have as many perspectives represented on this board as possible!!!!

Cheers,
Allegrafan

#20 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,279 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 10:21 AM

Hi, Allegfan! I hope you'll tell us about what you saw. If so, please start another thread on this forum.

I'm going to close this thread -- we'd like to have discussion on the PERFORMANCES rather than the posters or discussing the discussion. Anyone with more to say on these performances, please feel free to start another thread. We'd like to hear from you. Any and all views (and posters!) welcome here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):