This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Researching my teacher's backgroundLooking for info on Mr. Eddington

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ToThePointe

ToThePointe

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 04:37 PM

I'm not sure if this belongs in history or dancers:

I had a teacher in my teens by the name of Mr. Larry Eddington. He was fabulous, and I credit him for my passion and insight as a teacher.

I have searched endlessly for information on him but to no avail. From what I remember he may have danced with the Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo and/or Ballet Theater. I e-mailed ABT, but have not received any answer (I wish their web site had a list of past dancers like NYCB's).

If anyone has any definitive information on him, would you be so kind as to share it with me. :P

Edited by ToThePointe, 25 January 2004 - 04:38 PM.

#2 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 05:27 PM

He was formerly a dancer with the Metropolitan Opera Ballet during the Markova directorship, and a photographer for Dance Magazine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):