This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Charleston Ballet Theater

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kiki

kiki

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 07:16 PM

Is anyone familar with this company? I don't know much about it other than what I saw on the website. If anyone knows anything about the company...dancers, directors, school etc. I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much! :thumbsup:

#2 glebb

glebb

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 08:11 PM

Sorry that I don't know much about the current company Kiki. I danced the Sugar Plum Pas de Deux with CBT director Patti Cantwell many years ago. I enjoyed rehearsing and performing with her. She was magical.

Charleston is a great town too!

#3 kiki

kiki

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 07:06 PM

Well thanks Glebb, any information helps! Do you know much about Patti Cantwell and the other director (who I believe is her husband)? Are they good teachers/coaches? I am looking into many different companies but I really want to go someplace where I will have the opportunity to really continue improving!! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):