This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Gotta SkateDecember figure skating performance

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Funny Face

Funny Face

• PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 07:06 AM

Yet another head's up: Kurt Browning repeats his "Gotta Skate" show, to be aired on NBC December 21st. On the bill are Bourne and Kraatz, who are ending their 13-year alliance at the end of December. Others include Todd Eldredge and Brian Boitano.

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 03:51 PM

Bourne and Kraatz [. . . ] are ending their 13-year alliance at the end of December

:speechless: :wub: :nopity:

#3 Funny Face

Funny Face

• PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 05:59 PM

I know, I know, they've had their share of drama. But they did get the shaft in the Olypics that year. Of course, the biggest shaft was to Torvill and Dean in their comeback competition.

#4 dirac

dirac

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,854 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 06:58 PM

Funny Face, T&D did NOT get shafted at their second Olympics. I can offer particulars, although I don't want to start a board food fight. :wub: (You should have seen the brisk debate we had over the last Olympics pairs competition - I don't think you were around for it.)

#5 Funny Face

Funny Face

• PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 07:21 AM

Okay, pm me ... we can throw food in private. :thumbsup: Love to hear your views. And yes, I can well imagine what went on here after the last Olympics. Ay yay yay ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):