Gotta SkateDecember figure skating performance

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Funny Face

Funny Face

• PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 07:06 AM

Yet another head's up: Kurt Browning repeats his "Gotta Skate" show, to be aired on NBC December 21st. On the bill are Bourne and Kraatz, who are ending their 13-year alliance at the end of December. Others include Todd Eldredge and Brian Boitano.

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 03:51 PM

Bourne and Kraatz [. . . ] are ending their 13-year alliance at the end of December

:speechless: :wub: :nopity:

#3 Funny Face

Funny Face

• PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 05:59 PM

I know, I know, they've had their share of drama. But they did get the shaft in the Olypics that year. Of course, the biggest shaft was to Torvill and Dean in their comeback competition.

#4 dirac

dirac

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,002 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 06:58 PM

Funny Face, T&D did NOT get shafted at their second Olympics. I can offer particulars, although I don't want to start a board food fight. :wub: (You should have seen the brisk debate we had over the last Olympics pairs competition - I don't think you were around for it.)

#5 Funny Face

Funny Face

• PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 07:21 AM

Okay, pm me ... we can throw food in private. :thumbsup: Love to hear your views. And yes, I can well imagine what went on here after the last Olympics. Ay yay yay ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):