Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jorgen

Nutcracker in Copenhagen

11 posts in this topic

Royal Danish Ballet's Nutcracker (by Ratmansky) begins November 29th. The casted teams are:

Drosselmeier - Clara - The Prince

Peter Bo Bendixen - Marie-Pierre Greve - Mads Blangstrup

Mogens Boesen - Yao Wei - Kristoffer Sakurai

Peter Bo Bendixen - Gudrun Bojesen - Thomas Lund

Also Marie Lindqvist and Anders Nordström from the Swedish Royal Ballet will guest. In exchange Caroline Cavallo and Jean-Lucien Massot will guest in Onegin in Stockholm (on December 9 and 11).

If I go see it, it will be when Bendixen, M-P Greve and Blangstrup is on.

In exchange Caroline Cavallo and Jean-Lucien Massot will guest in Onegin in Stockholm (on December 9 and 11).

Yes! I am going to see them dance the 9th of December in Onegin :wink:

Susanne, I have posted about it in the "Swedish Royal Ballet" forum. Maybe we can kick some life into that forum. :-)

Australian Ballet principals Nicole Rhodes and Robert Curran will guest in the RDB Nutcracker on December 6, 9 and 11.

In exchange Silja Schandorff and Andrew Bowman will guest with the Australian Ballet in The Three Musceteers on December 6-11.

Ah. You've got the holiday show Nutcracker, then, too. I've been told everyone between 12 and 75 is going to the hip hop Nutcracker (not put on by the Royal Theatre) instead.

Does anyone know what role Nicole Rhodes is playing? Anyone who sees her dance please tell me what she was like, she is a really amazing dancer. Robert Curran isn't to bad either ;)

How exciting, i hadn't heard anything about the New Hip-Hop nutcracker yet, Mum's cousin's partner did most of the music for it- i'm glad to hear it's doing do well!

Nøddeknækkeren«. Iscenesættelse og koreografi: Steen Koerner, assisteret af Djamilla Hansen og Maria Savery. Tekst: Clemens Legolas Telling. Scenografi: Marie í Dali. Musik: Yo Akim Hjejle, Thomas Koppel, Safri Duo, Jeppe Kaas, Nico de Frost. Kostumer: Marie í Dali i samarbejde med Punk Royal. Storyline: Henrik Prip. Aveny T. Til 11. januar 2004

New casts announced:

Isabelle Sokolowska - Julien Ringdahl

Caroline Cavallo - JL Massot

Gudrun Bojesen Kenneth Greve

This probably means that Greve is back from the injury list and Thoma Lund is' nt

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0