This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

"Angels in America" on HBO

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dirac

Diamonds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,352 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 03:26 PM

Frank Rich discusses the HBO production of "Angels in America." From last Sunday's Times (registration required):

David Ansen and Marc Peyser interview cast members and Tony Kushner for Newsweek:

May I burble about how much I'm looking forward to this (premiere next month)? Dream cast: Pacino (on his best behavior, let us hope), Streep, Emma Thompson, Mary-Louise Parker, et al., Mike Nichols directing should be wonderful.

#2 Sulan

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 06:03 PM

I'd love to see it... I've read both Part 1 and Part 2 dozens of times. HBO's producion of this work has made me actually consider getting cable! (between working 60+ hours and dancing 10+ hours a week, hasn't really seemed worth the money... ) Maybe I can find someone to tape it for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):