This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Laura Foremanchronology

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 glebb

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 09:11 PM

I have a friend who is involved in a dance project. He specifically needs to know if a chronology has been done on Laura Foreman and her company- Laura Foreman Dance Theatre.

Any information would be appreciated. :)

#2 Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,287 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 06:10 PM

Bumping this up, but I fear, Glebb, that we won't be able to help.

#3 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 07:50 PM

This is turning out to be a real toughy!!! :wub: All I can do is point your friend in the general direction of the Reader's Guide to Periodical Literature and The New York Times Index and hope for the best. Sorry, I'm a lot better when the subjects I research are dead! :wink:

#4 glebb

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 08:05 PM

Thanks Alexandra and Mel. :wink:

My friend said he has already found "a great deal of information from various dance encyclopedias in the NYU reference library and that she seems like a cool lady." :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):