This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

helsinki international comp

jazzerina

Does anyone have information on the upcoming Helsinki International Ballet Competition? I know it's this summer, but I have no idea about deadlines to enter, rep, rules, what the prizes are!? If anyone has any ideas on how to get this information, please let me know :P

Well, since there seems to be no information available about the upcoming competition in May, does anyone know anything about past helsinki competitions? Does anyone know how many pas de deuxs u have to do and how many contemporary pieces you have to do. Any information would be helpful. Thanx

Guest ABT1214

My boyfriend participated in the 2001 competition and in the first round you dance two classical variations or one pas de deux. In the second round you dance one contemporary piece or contemporary pas de deux. In the third round you dance two classical variations and one contemporary, or one pas de deux and one contemporary pas.

I am not sure if they will post anything soon, but the website for the competition is www.teatteri.org. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more info. ABT1214@aol.com