This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

CAMP (the movie)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 glebb

glebb

Gold Circle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 06:21 PM

CAMP, written and directed by Todd Graff is a sweet story that made me laugh hard and long.

The movie is about teenagers who attend a summer camp where they learn and perform musicals. I don't want to give away my favorite moments which are numerous, but have to mention the "Turkey Lurkey" number from "Promises, Promises." It is apparently a recreation of the original choreography (by Michael Bennet?) A friend told me that Donna McKechnie, Margo Sappington and Baayork Lee were the original trio. Did any BA members see "Promises, Promises?" I think comedienne Rita Rudner was a member of the original cast.

To read about 'CAMP', type 'CAMP' in at google and find "Greg's Previews."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):