This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Pacifica Choreographic Project

Wasn't quite sure where to post this - so, of course, please feel free to relocate if necessary.

I was just wondering if anyone either saw this performance (7/26 at Irvine Barclay Theatre) and would share their "reivew" or had a link to any review. I have a friend who was one of the choreographers and another who was one of the dancers! :lol:

Thanx!

There's a section on this site that has ballet reviews, if you don't find what you are looking for there, try www.ocregister.com, go to "show" and then perform a search for pacifica.

The Orange County Register is our local paper and does a pretty good job of covering local arts. I did a quick search on their web site and found a story on the Pacific Choreography Project but I think you'll have to register at their site to be able to read it.

Every year, I plan to attend the Pacifica Choreography Project program, but every year it seems that something comes up. Next year!

Sorry I can't report, as I didn't attend.

The Pacifica Choreographic Project performance was during the same time as ABT's engagement at OCPAC, so perhaps that was a factor in (non?) attendance. I hope it was successful, considering...

Yes, unfortunately ABT was playing at the same time. There was only one night of performance of this special concert and that was Saturday night I believe. I was very sorry to miss it. Ballet Pacifica brought in some wonderful choreographers this year. I did not catch a review either. Was there one somewhere?