Hi, Ann! No, there are differences -- see comments above :wink:

#32 Estelle

Estelle

Platinum Circle

• Foreign Correspondent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 02:13 PM

Some other casts changes have been posted on the web site- most notably, no Kader Belarbi and Jérémie Bélingard any longer, and fewer performances for Jean-Guillaume Bart. I'm getting a headache trying to count all the changes, and surely it will change again before the end of the series of performance! It's getting really difficult to get to see a dancer in a particular role... :)

#33 aspirant

aspirant

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 02:20 PM

Socal (and everyone)

There seems to be a rash of injury/illness across the world right now. Certainly here in Copenhagen, but also from my friends reporting from afield. Perhaps this has something to do with Bizet and Palais?

Also, should let you (and everyone!) know that the RDB has a wonderful way of putting their tickets on sale for 1/2 price at 5pm the day of the show. It has made a wonderful experience of a 20 dollar ticket for me.

#34 socalgal

socalgal

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 01:00 AM

thank you aspirant! the lady at the ticket office offered this information when we went to buy tickets. she flatly told us to wait until 5 pm and that we would get great seating. and we did just that. a good thing to know for this theatre.
we enjoyed the performance and i will share latter when we return to the states. we are looking forward to pob next.......... :grinning:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):