This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Sylvain Gillet (was could you help me please)

I want to know if Sylvain Gillet is still in the Boston ballet Company.

I know him very well, because we study in the same school in france.

If somebody can reply me and give me some notice about what he does in the company??

Thank you very much

Camelia :FIREdevil:

Hi Camelia, and welcome! :FIREdevil:

I've just edited the title of this thread so that it's easier for people to see what it is about.

I've had a look at the Boston Ballet official web site at:

http://www.bostonballet.org/

and Sylvain Gillet is listed in the corps de ballet. Perhaps some people from Boston will be able to tell you a bit more about what he does in the company?

Hi Camelia, and welcome!  :D

I've just edited the title of this thread so that it's easier for people to see what it is about.

I've had a look at the Boston Ballet official web site at:

http://www.bostonballet.org/

and Sylvain Gillet is listed in the corps de ballet. Perhaps some people from Boston will be able to tell you a bit more about what he does in the company?

Thanks for the link but I already knew it...

Please, don't tell me that he is no longer in the Boston Ballet?? :FIREdevil:

Or do you know where he is now?? :rolleyes:

Thanks for this notice joseph.

I was looking for something for a friend, and I had seen that sylvain was currently working in the BB.

Last time I saw him was 5 years ago...it's long and I only wanted to have news.

Do you know where is he currently working now ; is he already in US or did he came back in Europe??

Thank you

Hope to hear from You

Camelia

Hi Camelia!

Yes, he is back in France now auditioning for some European companies. But, I have not heard from him in quite a while. Your thread prompted me to email him. Once I hear back I will get back to you. I don't think we are allowed to distribute emails on this board (or are we??) but I will give you as much info as I can! :wub: