This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Henry Danton

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Alexander

Alexander

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 08:16 AM

I am trying to locate Henry Danton (former dancer with the Sadler's Wells and Royal Ballet).
I have been told he is now working and living in the States. Does anybody know where?
Thanks!

#2 Mel Johnson

Mel Johnson

Diamonds Circle

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 02:10 PM

I knew we had Mr. Danton in some of the older posts - seems like we have a member who was a recent student. Here's the search I ran for you:

http://balletalert.i....php?a...anton"

#3 Alexander

Alexander

• Editorial Advisor
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 July 2003 - 09:14 AM

hi mel.
thanks! that was very useful.
i've left a message for kirovgal, hopefully she knows about his current whereabouts.
A

#4 Fraildove

Fraildove

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 12:23 AM

Henry Danton curently lives and teaches in hattiesburg mississippi. I have his address and phone number if you would like it. hope this helps. if you already know that... oops.

#5 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,287 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 05:51 AM

Thank you, fraildove. I believe Alexander has gotten in contact with Mr. Danton, but I'll pass this along to him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):