This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

David allen

Guest KitriSpanishDancer

Guest KitriSpanishDancer

Hey!! Does any1 know who david allen is? he has coregraphed many ballet such as hoilberg suite and my ballets nutcracker. Please reply is u know him!! :unsure:

Hi, Kitri and welcome to Ballet Talk at Ballet Alert! Online!

There was a David Allen who was involved in the Diamond Project for NYCB a few years ago; I believe that he is English, danced in South Africa, and then went to teach in Switzerland. Is this the gentleman you mean?

We try to emphasize correct use of spelling, punctuation, capitalization and grammar here. Teenspeak or cybershorthand is discouraged, as b4 for before, 2 for to or too, and so forth. The reason for this rule is that we have many posters from places where English is not the first language, and would prefer that no misunderstandings happen.

There is a David Allen in S. CA. He is a professor of ballet (I don't know his exact title) at UC Irvine. He is usually involved with the production of Riverside Ballet's Nutcracker. I personally have not met him, but one of my daughter's ballet teachers knows him fairly well. If you are trying to contact him, I would try UC Irvine.