Bridget Riley in Tate Britain, London

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jaana Heino

Jaana Heino

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 11:36 PM

In today's Helsingin sanomat, there was a story about an art exhibit of Bridget Riley's work in Tate Britain, London. The pictures of her work in the newspaper make me excited about paintings in a way that is not very typical for me (I usually regard visual arts with an indifferent and ignorant 'a-ha, nice picture'). Somehow the space and light and movement they created reminded me of dance. And mathematics. And other good, peace-of-mindy things. :)

Has anyone seen the exhibit? Or others by the same artist? And wants to tell me about the experience?

I think it's extremely irresponsible and unfair to print such an interesting article about something that is in London in a newspaper in Helsinki - do they have any idea what it costs to fly to London? :D

#2 grace

grace

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 01:47 AM

...do they have any idea what it costs to fly to London?  

- a LOT less than it costs to fly from australia! ~ nevertheless: my sympathies, jaana. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):