This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Stars of the RDB at NJPAC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Terry

Terry

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 June 2003 - 06:07 PM

Could someone please let me know when this performance will take place
at the New Jersey PAC? Thank you very much!!

#2 Dale

Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 06:02 PM

Terry, Stars of the RDB will be at NJPAC on January 29, 7:30 pm. The group also will be at McCarter Theatre on Wednesday, January 28.

#3 Alexandra

Alexandra

Board Founder

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,287 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 06:50 PM

No repertory details, as yet. Just "15 principals and soloists" of the RDB. Which would be nearly all their principals and soloists, I think.

#4 Dale

Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 07:19 PM

The brochure said, "a program representing both the company's great tradition in the works of Bournonville, as well as pieces by contemporary masters like Balanchine."

#5 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 08:14 PM

The Danes are coming! The Danes are coming! :bouncing::bouncing::bouncing::bouncing:

But "like" Balanchine? Who is "like" Balanchine???? :shrug: I guess they mean Balanchine et alia.

Edited by carbro, 11 July 2003 - 08:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):