This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Reviews?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Petite_Arabesque

Petite_Arabesque

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 01:12 PM

I've been looking in the Star-Ledger for reviews but haven't seen more than one or two. Where on the internet could I find many reviews for ABT? I find them interesting and I like many points of view. In particular I would like to read reviews from the 5/12 Bayadere with Corella/Cojocau, and also the 6/2 Don Quixote with Carreno/Herrera. Thanks!

~*~Carmen~*~

#2 Dale

Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 01:26 PM

I believe the Star Ledger did review the La Bayadere and the Times did as well, and the Don Qs. I would look under our links section for those dates, add 2-3 days and you'll find some links to the Newspapers or do a search at the upper right corner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):