This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Vishneva R&J -- Tkt Available!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 03:09 PM

While it's likely that there are still seats at the box office, I have a Family Circle ticket -- one of the best FC seats -- that I can not use. It is in row C, where C is the front row, and directly over the entry to that level, with no pesky bars obstructing the view. It's practically as good as a Balcony seat.

I will sell it at face value of $20. PM me if interested.

#2 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 01:00 PM

Still available! If none of you is interested, I'll likely be standing in the rain tomorrow trying to sell. :)

#3 Kristen

Kristen

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 08:16 PM

I saw NYC Ballet tonight. Outside the opera house, there were a few people begging for available ABT tickets, so it may well be sold out tomorrow night. (I'll be there, but won't be selling mine)Kristen

#4 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 08:45 PM

Thanks, Kristen. Some of those people, I'm sure, were the well-known scalpers. I thought I'd give the folks at Ballet Alert first crack, though.

I've had good success selling unwanted tickets. See no reason why it should end now.

I certainly hope you enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):