This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

magazine sighting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Paquita

Bronze Circle

• PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 08:47 PM

There is a 2 page interview with Rex Harrington in this month's issue of ELLE (Canadian edition) with some nice pictures. There's even a headline on the cover, something to the extent of "Ballet's Bad Boy: Sexy Rexy"... I suppose he wouldn't have it otherwise...

#2 studio company

studio company

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 05:34 PM

Thanks for posting this. I love to hear about "sexy rexy" whenever I can. You can also find pictures of some of the NBOC dancers in Pointe magazine. They are almost always in the magizine.

I like the pictures of they company they put in Pointe magazine because they are not in the souvinere programs you get at the Hummingbird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):