Problem with ABT's website

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Marilia Tsoukia

Marilia Tsoukia

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 07:39 AM

Hello!!! What's wrong with Abt's new website. I press www.abt.org it shows the first page it used to have with Washington Post quote, I click on the "click here" and it says that the page doesn't exist or it has moved somewhere else. Has it changed the address?

#2 Dale

Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 08:16 AM

I don't have a problem. But if you have it bookmarked as a favorite, you might have to change it. Try typing in the url instead.

#3 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 01:40 PM

I have been unable to find a central page with casting info. Special mention of that feature was made in the Stagebill article about the site. (Anyone here have better luck?) When I tried to advise ABT of this through the "Contact Us" link, I received a notice in my mailbox that my message was undeliverable. (It's probably linked to the old url, or something.) I have since tried to alert them to the "Contact Us" failure by phone (how 20th Century!).

#4 Treefrog

Treefrog

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 03:31 PM

If you click on any of the "Buy Tickets" links, you get a calendar listing of all performances for the season. Click on the date of interest, and you get the casting (plus curtain time AND ending time).

#5 carbro

carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 03:37 PM

Yes, thank you, Treefrog. I know that info is displayed if I want a particular date, but I got the idea that they had it laid out in a manner not unlike that of the NYCB site, making it possible to compare multiple dates at a glance.

Also, by clicking on the photo of any particular dancer (in the "Dancers" section), that person's principal (only) roles and dates are displayed.

edited to correct "Leap Before You Look" syndrome. ;)

Found everything by clicking "Calendar."

#6 nlkflint

nlkflint

• PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 03:58 PM

-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):