This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

SF Ballet Gala Coming to Hawaii

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lukayev

Lukayev

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 May 2003 - 12:48 AM

Woohoo! Though I won't be here for it, principals from the SF Ballet are coming to Hawaii for I think a two-day gala thingie! Right here, in Honolulu! Ohh, 'twill be magical, I'm sure.

Slated to be performed are Agon, Don Q pdd, Shogun (?), a selection from Who Cares?, and other beautiful tidbits. I almost called up the Kirov right then and there to cancel my intensive - I have wanted to see Agon for the LONGEST TIME, and now that it's coming LIVE I am almost beside myself.

The names I saw were Julie Diana, Joan Boada, Amanda Schull (because she's from Hawaii and a movie star, you know :) ), ahh.. a few others. Katia Carranza and Luis Serrano from Miamy City Ballet are coming too. Wahoo!

It's only out of the respect I have for the artists that I'm not asking my mommy to bring a video recorder to the performances, concealed under a luxurious mink coat. :D

Taataa!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):