This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Next season's roster -- who's not coming back

This just in, a BB press release:

Boston Ballet Artistic Director Mikko Nissinen has announced the list of dancers not returning to Boston Ballet next season. A complete 2003-2004 Company roster will be announced in August.

Principal Dancers

Simon Ball

April Ball

Paul Thrussell

Soloist

Tara Hench

corps de ballet

Li-Yin Chen

Brooke Kiser

Karla Kovatch

Frances Perez-Ball

Sylvain Gillet

Ilya Kozadayev

Nick Mishoe

Christine Kelliher

Emi Hariyama

I've deleted two posts giving who has resigned, who has joined what company, etc. PLEASE READ OUR GOSSIP RULES. If it is not in print or in a press release, it is gossip.

Often what we hear is inaccurate. Publishing it on the internet, here or anywhere, can do harm if a contract isn't signed. Also, both dancers and companies deserve the right to break news on their own schedule.

Here's the link to our Gossip Rules

I think we're going to have to wait for answers on this one until the fall season, when companies release their rosters.

Edited by Alexandra

Thanks, monkeedance -- I know your intentions were honorable (I sent you an email after I deleted the posts.) But we've had so many posts on the order of "I just heard he went here" that it's been a real problem for us, and without sourcing the info, someone else would have read those posts and thought, "Cool! I know where all the dancers in my company went, too!" Unfortunately, our rules have developed through sad experience :unsure: