This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

New company members

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sneds

Bronze Circle

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 08:28 AM

I just noticed that ABT has update their website with new corps and apprentices now listed:

New corps: Natialia Boesch (from PNB) and Karen Uphoff. Danny Tidwell and Bo Busby form the Studio Company and (former) apprentices Tobin Eason, Jared Matthews & Jennifer Whalen are also now in the corps. (Sarawanee Tanatanit joined the corps a bit earlier in the year).

From the studio company, Zhong-Jing Fang, Alexandre Hammoudi, Caity Seither, Daniel Keene, Kelley Potter and Laura Hidalgo are now apprentices.

Congratulations to all.

#2 carbro

Late Board Registrar

• Rest in Peace
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 09:51 AM

How good to know for sure that I'll be able to continue following some of the more exciting dancers from the Studio company! I have particularly admired Danny Tidwell and Zhong-jing Fang.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases. (If it doesn't appear below, your computer's or browser's adblockers may have blocked display):