This Site Uses Cookies. If You Want to Disable Cookies, Please See Your Browser Documentation. ×

Exchange between dancers of the Royal Danish Ballet and the Munich Bal

Hello!

I decided to revive the German ballet companies’ section again. So, here you are: some news from the website of the Munich ballet.

"Exchange between dancers of the Royal Danish Ballet and the Munich Ballet

One of the world’s most important and most traditional ballet companies, the Royal Danish Ballet, initiates an exchange with the Bavarian Ballet company. As Maria Eichwald and Alen Bottaini have already danced as Manon and Des Grieux in Kenneth MacMillans “Manon” in Kopenhagen, Femke Molbach Slot and Andrew Bowman will dance the roles of Olga and Lenski in “Onegin” in return."

By for now,

Svenia

I was lucky to see Maria Eichwald and Alen Bottaini in their guest appearance in Copenhagen last Wednesday, April 9th. They were a wonderful couple. Maria was superb with subtle hands and arms, beautiful feet, great technique and a special fluidity of movement. I really enjoyed it.

Now I hope we can have Lisa-Maree Cullum visiting next time.

I hope you enjoy Femke Molbach Slot and Andrew Bowman. I have seen Femke twice as Olga, but since Alina Cojocaru was dancing Tatiana my eyes were on her only. ;)