This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

2003-2004 Season

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Old Fashioned

Old Fashioned

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 03:52 PM

I just received my brochure for next season in the mail. I don't think it has been posted on their website yet, so I'm listing all the scheduled ballets.

World premiere by Trey McIntyre
In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated
The Sleeping Beauty
World premiere by Julia Adam
Divergence (Houston Ballet premiere)- Stanton Welch
Four Last Songs
Tales of Texas (world premiere)- Welch (this should be interesting...)
Apollo (HB premiere), La Valse, Theme and Variations (yay! A Balanchine Celebration, something I thought would never happen here)
La Fille Mal Gardee
The Nutcracker

#2 boydancer05

boydancer05

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 March 2003 - 08:14 PM

I got the brochure also. It's gonna be a good season hopefully I'll be able to see more stuff this season.

#3 Old Fashioned

Old Fashioned

Silver Circle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 05:17 PM

The pictures are awesome. Did you notice Barbara Bears in the Apollo page? She must be coming out of retirement; I read an article on Welch becoming the new AD and how he was trying to persuade her to start dancing again. I can't wait.

#4 boydancer05

boydancer05

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 March 2003 - 04:33 PM

yea shes coming out of retirement for a season or two. i cant wait to see her. i also can't wait to see naomi glass back again. it'll be a good change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):