This site uses cookies. By using this site, you agree to accept cookies, unless you've opted out. (US government web page with instructions to opt out: http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml)

Studio Company Performances

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 balletstar811

balletstar811

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 10:45 AM

Hello! Does anyone know when the next performance by the Studio Company is??? Or what about for the rest of the season?

#2 Dale

Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 10:58 AM

The studio company will perform this month (March 28 and 29) in London at the Linbury Theatre at Covent Garden. Performances include Antony Tudor’s Continuo, Stanton Welch’s Long and Winding Road, Brian Reeder’s Lost Language of the Flight Attendant and a World Premiere of a new duet by Robert Hill, set to music by Lowell Liebermann.

#3 balletstar811

balletstar811

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 06:02 PM

Thank you very much! Unfortunately, I cannot go to London to see it... do you have any idea when they will next perform in New York?

#4 Dale

Dale

Emeralds Circle

• Board Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 11:57 PM

I understand. I put that up because I think the ABT Studio Company is working on the London visit for this month. No other info has yet been released, but you can call ABT at 212-477-3030.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Help support Ballet Alert! and Ballet Talk for Dancers year round by using this search box for your amazon.com purchases (adblockers may block display):